At the University of Leeds, we offer Music Psychology at undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels. Find out more about our courses by clicking on the respective links below. Scroll down to read our student testimonials and get a taste of what the study experience is like here.
If you’re interested in studying with us, and want to know what research you can do here, browse our staff profiles for details on staff research interests. Alternatively, take a look at our projects page to see what our staff and PhD students are currently researching. Here are some example dissertation topics from past MA students:
- Everyday listening habits and music as a device for reducing stress and anxiety
- The impact of dyslexia on music learning and memory for music
- Experiences of attending Vivid Sydney
- Individual differences in musical preferences
- The perception of emotion in film music
- Exploring perfectionism and associations with musicians’ mental health